All rubber over the tire tracks
- Converts an everyday skid steer into a more versatile track loader
- Provides the features and benefits of a track loader at a fraction of the cost.
- Thirty minutes or less easy installation.
- Fits on all brands of standard skid steers.
- Deep tread profile for optimal durability.
- Tread provides aggressive traction without damaging sensitive working environments.
- Flotation even over new asphalt and concrete without scarring.
- Built with natural rubber compounds.
- Forged high grade embedded spring steel for maximum strength.
- Joints engineered for maximum life.
- Lightweight and portable, for more versatility and maneuverability.
- Some applications may require spacers. A minimum clearance of 3” between the tire and any machine port is recommended.
Just lay the tracks out on the ground and drive your machine right on to them. Use the included tensioning device to draw the two ends together and secure the ends. You are done!